We love contributions, and we have plenty of work queued up for all skill levels. If you have an idea, feel free to create a new topic on our community discussion board, or comment on an existing enhancement, up-for-grabs, bug, documentation issue. A quick "here is how I intend to approach this problem", with sign-off from someone like @swederik, will go a long way toward increasing the chances your hard work will be merged :+1:
How To Contribute:
- Fork this repository
- Clone the forked repository
- Before committing code, create a branch-per-feature, or branch-per-bug
- Create pull requests against
What To Contribute:
If you're looking to get your feet wet, start by:
- Read existing wiki documentation as you implement your solution. Notice any holes? Fill them in.
- Soon to be replaced by tools.cornerstonejs.org
- Can't find an example of a tool? Or think an example can be improved? Improve it.
- Creating your first tool and learned some lessons along the way? Add documentation to help others.
Can't think of anything? Weigh in on and claim an outstanding issue in the backlog.